The Memorial Garden and Walkway offer a lasting and meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one while supporting our special mission. The Memorial Garden and Walkway includes a brick walkway, benches, trees, patio, and memorial wall area on a peaceful wooded lot.
Memorial Garden and Walkway Giving Opportunities
- Hospice of Knox County is a 501(c)3 organization and gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law
- Memorial 4" x 8" bricks (limited to three eighteen-letter lines)
- Memorial Tree with engraved plaque
- Memorial bench with engraved plaque
- Dedication ceremonies are planned to honor those for whom garden items are dedicated on an annual basis
- For additional information, you are welcome to call (740) 397-5188 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
-Please mail in the completed form or bring in person to our office.